We can’t take it. Let them review it themselves: beyond two replays on the television hurts our brains!
Please, No More Instant Replay
- Teal Swan Lands in Paris Just in Time — [...]
- Eckhart Tolle on the Refugee Crisis i... — [...]
- The Gift of a Game — Most people have at least one game they like to play… softball, cards, chess, checkers. Offer to play your loved one’s favorite game in a non-competitive spirit. Introduce cooperative games. We’re winners whenever we share an [...]
- Add the Asterisk — For some NFL fans, the Patriots will always be known as the team that only won because they cheated. First, there was Spygate, then Deflategate — and former Rams running back Marshall Faulk is still convinced that New England filmed a St. Louis walkthrough practice before the Patriots upset the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI. [...]
- One Master G’s Facebook Opinion — THE [...]