Romney made similar statements about the Navy and Air Force during a debate in South Carolina, PolitFact labeled them “Pants on Fire,” the fact-checking site’s lowest ranking for accuracy.
- “There Are Things Worth Fighting For” — So Samwise-Gam-G told Froto Baggins in Lord of the Rings… and so stands America with a choice: to stand up for something, whether it be women’s, LGBT, minority, disabled, or worker’s rights, climate change, sound economic policy (holding big business accountable, not giving the rich tax breaks, not wasting money at war…), etc. you really [...]
- Ladies & Gentlemen… — [...]
- Vet Rips Donald Drumpf: ‘He’s only interested in himself’ — [...]
- Demagogue Donald Drumpf — dem·a·gogue ˈdeməˌɡäɡ/ noun a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument. synonyms: rabble-rouser, agitator, political agitator, soapbox orator, firebrand,fomenter, provocateur “he was drawn into a circle of campus demagogues” (in ancient Greece and Rome) a leader or orator who espoused the cause of the [...]
- Elizabeth Warren: Donald Drumpf can NEVER be the President — [...]