Romney made similar statements about the Navy and Air Force during a debate in South Carolina, PolitFact labeled them “Pants on Fire,” the fact-checking site’s lowest ranking for accuracy.
- Shame on Michigan & Other States... — “The Council on American-Islamic Relations said Monday, “Defeating ISIS involves projecting American ideals to the world. Governors who reject those fleeing war and persecution abandon our ideals and instead project our fears to the world.” Source: Syrian refugees not welcome in 27 U.S. states – CNN.com This is classic fear > love; at the end [...]
- There Was a Bombing in Beirut? — “When my people died, no country bothered to light up its landmarks in the colors of their flag,” Elie Fares, a Lebanese doctor, wrote on his blog. “When my people died, they did not send the world into mourning. Their death was but an irrelevant fleck along the international news cycle, something that happens in [...]
- John Oliver Dives into Paris Attacks — [...]
- Tragedy in Paris — Dear ISIS, Ever heard that song, “Why Don’t You Get a Job?” by the Offspring? Apparently, not. Or you’d stop being such gay-ass ninjas. (For real, though: this is a very sad situation, and we respectfully send our hearts to those affected.) There’s nothing wrong with stepping up and helping the have-nots. While ISIS is [...]
- Is That a Ken Doll You’re Rolling Out... — Source: Is That a Ken Doll You’re Rolling Out, Republicans? | TheSportingSnarf Lest We Forget, A Great Read for Snarf Election [...]