I might be enjoying the game if we weren’t forced to listen to the CLE announcers.
Heat vs Cavs
- Bullied Home — I thought my Broncos won Super Bowl 50 and the NFL season was over. Nope. Watching some amazing Gs wearing the winged-wheel get pushed around by constant clutching, grabbing, cheap-shotting, illegal hitting, and general dirtiness AGAIN was fucked. They always do it to Detroit because we have the most talented skaters and they can’t catch up. [...]
- Pistons Could Be Up 2-0… — So, why aren’t we? Much like our Detroit Red Wings trailing two games, it’s pretty much now or never. And I know exactly how to fix it. Stan Van Gundy is failing (like he often did during the regular season) to reign in the passion and energy of the young Bad Boys 3.0, letting it [...]
- Too Many Teams to Follow — So, it’s not the Palestine-Israel conflict, but seeing my Tigers on opening day created a log-jam at centerfield with the Pistons on TNT at the same time. (NO, that analogy DOES NOT need to make sense!) For real though, oldschool & I were on another Justin Verlander ride and our poor pushing for the playoffs [...]
- Curry: Why Did We Let This Happen? — Once upon a time, millions of years ago, we were allowed to play defense in the NBA. But sometimes (Drumpf, Bernie…) you become so numb to what’s trending, you think it’s actually normal behavior. Call it mob-mentality, “lemmings,” etc. It’s kind of scary to think for yourself. This is the history of man: the white-man [...]
- Pistons Answer Biggest Test of Season — In Chicago, the Detroit Pistons grinded out a tough victory between two teams fighting for their playoff lives. Maybe it was ugly for an outsider, but this was classic Bulls-Pistons basketball. It stayed within five either way pretty much non-stop. We trailed one after one, and led by one at halftime. It was a pretty [...]