I might be enjoying the game if we weren’t forced to listen to the CLE announcers.
Heat vs Cavs
- Sadly, Prediction Holds True — Granted, that first half of the NBA All-Star game was pretty fun. The East led 52-49 after one quarter, the only time in the history of basketball over 100 points have been scored in a frame. But, by the beginning of the second half, the game had gave way to the Russell Westbrick shitshow for [...]
- THE DUNK CONTEST IS BACK — It’s Kenny “The Jet’s” favorite line each and every year, because quite frankly, there is nothing like it in sports. My boy Little Big Dog aka Glenn Robinson III straight out of Ann Arbor, he who helped us reach the National Championship stole the show with a backwards over his mascot, cheerleader, and teammate dunk [...]
- HEAT Sink Warriors at the Buzzer — [...]
- Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road — Sorry, Warriors fans, but you were wrong: your Kevin Durant-Fantasy Basketball team still sucks, getting blown out by 30 points at home in the NBA season opener. Because, you have never learned how to play defense. You sacrificed crucial pieces of your team: Harrison Barnes, Andrew Bogut, Leandro Barbosa, Marreese Speights, Festus Ezeli, all of [...]
- Taking A Stand — LeBron James’ actions in declaring his support during the presidential race are exactly the type of actions that I’m talking about when I mean going above and beyond to do your part. Sure, fresh off cementing his legacy with a return to Cleveland after winning two titles in Miami, allowing his hometown city that never [...]