The Cayo’s basement, 07 playoffs; where were you?
- Hard to Believe (Still) — I wake up pissed as hell everyday. Not really in a way – the river always is moving, keeping it for me, and I do think the world at it’s heart is a wonderful place. BUT the level of devastation from the Hillary Clinton loss has still not left. It couldn’t be more fucking obvious [...]
- Lions Escape with Poor Play — Much like Michigan, maybe it’s worth taking an early look in the mirror instead of rolling through the season with mistakes uncorrected. In my humble opinion, Matthew Stafford is doing a better job calling plays for the Detroit Lions than the coaches are. We managed to win at home against a mildly talented Jacksonville Jaguars [...]
- How To De-Escalate an Argument (Relationship Advice) – Teal Swan — [...]
- Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road — Sorry, Warriors fans, but you were wrong: your Kevin Durant-Fantasy Basketball team still sucks, getting blown out by 30 points at home in the NBA season opener. Because, you have never learned how to play defense. You sacrificed crucial pieces of your team: Harrison Barnes, Andrew Bogut, Leandro Barbosa, Marreese Speights, Festus Ezeli, all of [...]
- OBAMA Feelin’ Himself, Destroys Republicans & Drumpf — [...]