The Cayo’s basement, 07 playoffs; where were you?
- Bill Walton: Keeping the Faith — Just when we needed him most, Billy W swoops in for the reply on Twitter! @ElSportingSnarf I have tomorrow's morning games — Bill Walton (@BillWalton) November 25, 2015 That final game he would announce, UNLV-Indiana, was a sensational game filled with more anecdotes and Walton wisdoms. Here they are: “This is about to be the [...]
- Happy Thanksgiving, Snarfs — On this day, where we give thanks, I am grateful for: The ability to write, especially about sports, which I love. To cover Detroit, the city my father is from, and the teams I love: Michigan, Tigers, Clippers, Red Wings, Pistons, Lions, Whitecaps, Griffins, Peyton & Denver, and every sporting event with swag that allows [...]
- Early Season Struggles — The Clippers and Pistons better pull their head outta they ass RIGHT [...]
- Teal Swan Lands in Paris Just in Time — [...]
- Sir Charles Nails It — It all is starting to make more sense to me. We’re in the PC-era of sports: like in south park, the politically correct machine has become the offensive, no-defense allowed mantra. We can’t hit in football, check you in basketball, or seem to appreciate small ball in baseball, allowing every sport to be sensationalized. And [...]