With Charles Woodson, Michael Jordan, and Derek Jeter in the house, Harbaugh’s troops did not disappoint. True freshman Chris Evans ran for over 100 yards, the defense took two interceptions to the house for scores, and our QB easily threw 3 TDs en route to the 63-3 massacre. Keep it up, Blue!
Wolverines Debut Strong
- Fuck Michigan State — I get it. I lost. “I’m bitter.” You’re goddamn right I am – Michigan pitched another 2nd half shutout, but the refs were green and white tonight. Look, I have no love-loss for MSU. You’ve won 8 out of 10, I’m a constant ambassador for the rivalry, but the distortion among 3rd down calls in [...]
- Extremely Proud of You, Blue — Down 20-6 at halftime, and 17-3 early on, it’d have been pretty easy to lay down and let Florida State seize the Orange Bowl for good. Instead, #6 ranked Michigan gave the audience an all-time game, falling one-point short after the referees missed an obvious call to end the game. Michigan gave up several uncharacteristic [...]
- Michigan Shines in Unfortunate Loss — The Wolverines truly outplayed Ohio State in every faze of the game – but some untimely penalties plus turnovers equaled an unfortunate loss. In their 2nd season under Jim Harbaugh, Michigan was ranked in the upper echelon all season. I can’t imagine that either Penn State or Wisconsin, two teams we beat, will hoist the [...]
- THANK GOD THAT’S OVER — OF COURSE it couldn’t be easy. Despite leading 27-10 at halftime, the Spartans came within a score of 2nd ranked Michigan before Heisman Trophy-Candidate Jabrill Peppers returned the 2-point conversion try for the insurmountable lead. Luckily, Mark Dantonio’s ego prevented his team from putting the pressure back on the Wolverines, who were all too familiar [...]
- Glasses or No? — I watched Jim Harbaugh furiously pace the sidelines with every insane delayed false start penalty right before the second quarter closed, and he made the same adjustment at halftime I did: he threw on the glasses. At first, they seem so perfect. You can filter life’s choices a little faster, literally see more… but is [...]