Sorry those bastards couldn’t skate with you and resorted to cheap shots. With our young guns, as usual, we ain’t goin’ no where.
Tremendous Season, Red Wings
- Red Wings Shutout Capitals — Sergei Federov was in the house after being inducted into the Hall of Fame last night. Thank god oldschool only now uncovered a clever nickname, “Sir Gay.” Cosmically, Alex Ovechekin and the Capitals were in town, and the Russians were tied for the most all-time goals from their country. However, Petr Mrazek had other plans. [...]
- Red Wings Slay Babcocky Again — If you didn’t see Petr “Griffin” in goal against the Toronto Maple Leafs, ya missed out. Our boy killed it, shutting them out in sensational fashion for 59 minutes until they pulled their goalie in a 1-0 game. Luckily, we went on to win in overtime. Several point-blank breakaways were absorbed by #34’s winged wheel [...]
- FUCKIN’ RED WINGS — GET [...]
- Red Wings Dominate Babcock’s Re... — Four nothing shutout at home against the Maple Leafs including Justin Abdelkader’s hat trick and Dylan Larkin’s first [...]
- Salute, Grand Rapids Griffins — You made it the farthest of all our teams – congratulations on making the Conference Finals, Gs. The Griffins nearly won game five, a pivotal 2-2 tiebreaker in Grand Rapids. We threw everything but the kitchen sink back at Utica in a 3-2 loss where we allowed all 3 goals in the first period. We [...]