Sorry those bastards couldn’t skate with you and resorted to cheap shots. With our young guns, as usual, we ain’t goin’ no where.
Tremendous Season, Red Wings
- Salute, Grand Rapids Griffins — You made it the farthest of all our teams – congratulations on making the Conference Finals, Gs. The Griffins nearly won game five, a pivotal 2-2 tiebreaker in Grand Rapids. We threw everything but the kitchen sink back at Utica in a 3-2 loss where we allowed all 3 goals in the first period. We [...]
- Griffins Tie Up Conference Finals — An electric atmosphere in Grand Rapids, Michigan was a fitting environment for an overtime thriller. The Griffins came through facing a potential three games to one hole if Utica scored first in OT. Andreas Athanasion put away the final goal for the home crowd five minutes into the extra period. It was 1-0 us early [...]
- Griffins Even Conference Finals — Grand Rapids did their job, taking the split in Utica before they head back home. In his Griffins debut, Michigan freshman Dylan Larkin scored our first two goals. Amazing. Teaming up with Teemu is going to be one hell of a ride. The first score came on a Pulkkinen rebound that Larkin deposited into the [...]
- Prepare for Battle — [...]
- Burn in Hell, Babcock — Burn in [...]