Sorry those bastards couldn’t skate with you and resorted to cheap shots. With our young guns, as usual, we ain’t goin’ no where.
Tremendous Season, Red Wings
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believin’ — Way to go out on top, [...]
- Time to Say Goodbye, Joe Louis Arena — Every Red Wings fan had better be tuned in at five o’clock sharp today for the final hockey game ever at Joe Louis Arena, where we have watched the boys hoist four Stanley Cups. It’s the end of many eras: our beloved playoff streak will end at 25 straight seasons today (while Mike Babcock leads [...]
- Remembering Mr. Hockey — [...]
- Bullied Home — I thought my Broncos won Super Bowl 50 and the NFL season was over. Nope. Watching some amazing Gs wearing the winged-wheel get pushed around by constant clutching, grabbing, cheap-shotting, illegal hitting, and general dirtiness AGAIN was fucked. They always do it to Detroit because we have the most talented skaters and they can’t catch up. [...]
- Too Many Teams to Follow — So, it’s not the Palestine-Israel conflict, but seeing my Tigers on opening day created a log-jam at centerfield with the Pistons on TNT at the same time. (NO, that analogy DOES NOT need to make sense!) For real though, oldschool & I were on another Justin Verlander ride and our poor pushing for the playoffs [...]