Sorry those bastards couldn’t skate with you and resorted to cheap shots. With our young guns, as usual, we ain’t goin’ no where.
Tremendous Season, Red Wings
- Allowed to Sit — My brother & I thought for a while about how to handle the national anthem when we returned to Van Andel Arena to see our banner raised from winning the 2017 Calder Cup Championship. Should we sit? Is there room to knee? We elected to stand during “O Canada,” and sit for “The Star-Spangled Banner.” [...]
- Emotional Calder Cup Call — We are Calder Cup Champions!! #GoGRG pic.twitter.com/x0zYVEcCXh — GrandRapids Griffins (@griffinshockey) June 14, [...]
- Grand Rapids FTW — After successfully fulfilling our Ralph destiny and watching the Grand Rapids Griffins hoist the Calder Cup into our arena’s sky for all to see – I couldn’t feel better. I had had enough. Trump. New England. Golden State. How many more slack-jawed faggots would we all have to watch wear the crown? GR trailed 1-0. [...]
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believin’ — Way to go out on top, [...]
- Time to Say Goodbye, Joe Louis Arena — Every Red Wings fan had better be tuned in at five o’clock sharp today for the final hockey game ever at Joe Louis Arena, where we have watched the boys hoist four Stanley Cups. It’s the end of many eras: our beloved playoff streak will end at 25 straight seasons today (while Mike Babcock leads [...]