“The NCAA invented the term student-athlete to prevent the exact ruling that was made today. For 60 years, people have bought into the notion that they are students only. The reality is players are employees, and today’s ruling confirms that. The players are one giant step closer to justice.”
Northwestern Wildcats Football Takes Giant Step for College Athletes
- U.S. Patent Office Cancels Washington... — Sen. Maria Cantwell, D-Wash., told ESPN.com that she expe...
- Careful, Citizens — It’s not necessarily funny to always talk shit. Loo...
- IGGY AZALEA – Murda Bizness ft.... —
- Hey Mark Cuban — Shut the fuck up.
- STOP DENYING UNION RIGHTS — LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU, NCAA.