As of now, the Detroit Lions appear to be a leading contender, and they would make a fine home for Bush, according to his former teammate Heath Evans, who has been offering advice through the process. “[Lions OC] Scott Linehan, I think, would do a great job with Reggie just dreaming up concepts that Reggie would fall in love with and be thrilled to go to work with every day,” Evans explained, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “And then come Sunday, [Matthew] Stafford has another toy at his exposure. I don’t know what the future holds with Mikel [Leshoure] and the other backs there, but Reggie’s a guy who knows how to study and he’s going to do things the right way. He’ll be a good influence as long as he’s still doing the things I trained him to do, which I think he is. He’d be a scary piece to add to that offense.”
Reggie Bush a Lion?
- Congratulations, Denver: Now Take the Final Step — What a road to the Super Bowl. I thank backup Brock Osweiler for not letting us fuck up the first round-bye, likely a savior to rest #18. The defense is carrying us, and I think they will keep going hard. So, the offense needs to keep putting drives together slowly and steadily to allow adequate [...]
- Back to the Super Bowl — The Denver Broncos resiliently cashed in their check to Super Bowl 50 by beating the cheating, evil New England Patriots 20-18 in the AFC Championship. We came out crushing their weak-ass. The defense wasn’t letting them put any drives together, and Peyton Manning took the offense down on their opening possession for the TD. He [...]
- Denver Broncos Advance to AFC Championship — What a gritty, grind-it-out game. Reminiscent of Tony Dungy during Peyton Manning’s time with Indy, Denver utilized the field goal to conquer their opponent in a defensive war. Despite their offense being banged up, Pittsburgh’s notorious D was difficult to overcome. Fortunately, the Broncos were aided by excellent field position all game and especially early [...]
- Lions Settling Like Tigers — The new GM has elected to keep Jim Caldwell. So, like the Detroit Tigers, they must BE INSANE. Because they are repeating the same action over and over again, yet expecting different results. Gheesh. Detroit deserves better. Here are some good quotes from The Detroit Free Press: Was it the generally poor game management? Was it [...]
- Watching the Bengals-Pittsburgh Game Like — [...]