As of now, the Detroit Lions appear to be a leading contender, and they would make a fine home for Bush, according to his former teammate Heath Evans, who has been offering advice through the process. “[Lions OC] Scott Linehan, I think, would do a great job with Reggie just dreaming up concepts that Reggie would fall in love with and be thrilled to go to work with every day,” Evans explained, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “And then come Sunday, [Matthew] Stafford has another toy at his exposure. I don’t know what the future holds with Mikel [Leshoure] and the other backs there, but Reggie’s a guy who knows how to study and he’s going to do things the right way. He’ll be a good influence as long as he’s still doing the things I trained him to do, which I think he is. He’d be a scary piece to add to that offense.”
Reggie Bush a Lion?
- Running Down a Dream — Well, the state of Michigan denied me my medical disabilty. I’m sure I’ll lawyer-up and win, but more work awaits a man who can barely get through winter right now without daily, severe pain. I fell in love (again 😉 ); and I thought I would ring in 2018 with enough money to be able [...]
- All-Time Victory — Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions would not be bullied into submission by their former division rival the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Instead, they forced five turnovers, Stafford with taped fingers barely threw an incompletion, and Matt Prater drained the game-winning field goal in Florida’s face with almost no time left. Florida can suck our Michigan [...]
- Montage NFL Players #TakeAKnee — [...]
- Take a Knee, Potus — For the most public time since his election, Donald J. Trump is, in his crude terms, most definitely losing. Ole racist rhetoric went down south and labeled black NFL players for taking a knee and protesting race relations in their country. His outrageous request to “fire” anyone demonstrating blew up in his face, with demonstrations [...]
- How a Real Team Does It — Well, happy early 30th birthday to snarf, because that’s the game I’ve been waiting my entire life for the Detroit Lions to play. They got an early lead, played enough defense to hold onto it, capitalized on the other team’s mistakes, and ran the ball home to a 24-10 victory. I knew I’d seen that [...]