As of now, the Detroit Lions appear to be a leading contender, and they would make a fine home for Bush, according to his former teammate Heath Evans, who has been offering advice through the process. “[Lions OC] Scott Linehan, I think, would do a great job with Reggie just dreaming up concepts that Reggie would fall in love with and be thrilled to go to work with every day,” Evans explained, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “And then come Sunday, [Matthew] Stafford has another toy at his exposure. I don’t know what the future holds with Mikel [Leshoure] and the other backs there, but Reggie’s a guy who knows how to study and he’s going to do things the right way. He’ll be a good influence as long as he’s still doing the things I trained him to do, which I think he is. He’d be a scary piece to add to that offense.”
Reggie Bush a Lion?
- Ruining the Super Bowl — I hope Atlanta, the NFL, and everyone who watched understands what we just did. Instead of remembering a beatdown of NE, Lady Gaga’s electric halftime performance (the best of all-time with a nod to Prince), and all the festivities, we get to watch a team of Trump supporters parade around for an entire year. The [...]
- Evil Strikes Back — This is what you get, America: you fuck up everything good. You sit back on your fat fucking ass and you gargle horse shit food and advertising down until you’re unable to distinguish team from team. This is tragically fitting. We got LUCKY in 2016: Peyton & Denver; LeBron > the Warriors; the Cubs comeback. [...]
- How Does It Feel? — Dear Green Bay, You talked a lot of shit. A LOT of fucking SHIT. I want you to know, from the bottom of my Lions heart, how happy it made me and every non-Packers fan to see you collapse on the biggest stage possible. Enjoy the Super Bowl with the rest of us, ya shmucks. [...]
- SUCK IT, GREEN BAY! — [...]
- Devastation Island — No big deal… just fuck our Detroit/Michigan lives! Incredible job, referees! Kudos for organizing your strategic effort to cheat so precisely. 4th & goal? Perfect timing! Deep ball – why not?! Look, Cheate Carrol and fellow Cheathawks: I have 0 respect for you. Down 10-6 entering the final quarter, the NFL was too afraid we’d [...]