As of now, the Detroit Lions appear to be a leading contender, and they would make a fine home for Bush, according to his former teammate Heath Evans, who has been offering advice through the process. “[Lions OC] Scott Linehan, I think, would do a great job with Reggie just dreaming up concepts that Reggie would fall in love with and be thrilled to go to work with every day,” Evans explained, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “And then come Sunday, [Matthew] Stafford has another toy at his exposure. I don’t know what the future holds with Mikel [Leshoure] and the other backs there, but Reggie’s a guy who knows how to study and he’s going to do things the right way. He’ll be a good influence as long as he’s still doing the things I trained him to do, which I think he is. He’d be a scary piece to add to that offense.”
Reggie Bush a Lion?
- Lions Screwed Again — [...]
- Lions Deny Strong Start with Awful Pl... — Detroit stormed out to exactly the type of start we dreamed of: a 21-3 lead midway through the 2nd. Matthew Stafford took the troops down after the opening kickoff all the way to the end zone. Very attractive targets Megatron and Golden Tate combined with added depth at wide receiver and tight end equaled an [...]
- National “Fucked” League — Oh, sure – we’ll all be tuned in tonight for the debut of the 2015 football season. But without the proper backdrop, your viewing experience just wouldn’t be complete, would it? Be sure to check out Michael Sam! Boy, it sure is special that the NFL welcomed the first openly gay athlete in it’s history the [...]
- Hey Brady, — We all know you cheated. Fuck [...]
- Rest In Peace, Ken “The Snake... — My father (aka oldschool) is a die-hard Raiders fan who understands the passing of a legend. We hope that Stabler finds Al Davis in an even more illustrious white suit than usual. I believe he was one of the first to really air it out, thanking the AFC for paving the way for the likes [...]