As of now, the Detroit Lions appear to be a leading contender, and they would make a fine home for Bush, according to his former teammate Heath Evans, who has been offering advice through the process. “[Lions OC] Scott Linehan, I think, would do a great job with Reggie just dreaming up concepts that Reggie would fall in love with and be thrilled to go to work with every day,” Evans explained, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “And then come Sunday, [Matthew] Stafford has another toy at his exposure. I don’t know what the future holds with Mikel [Leshoure] and the other backs there, but Reggie’s a guy who knows how to study and he’s going to do things the right way. He’ll be a good influence as long as he’s still doing the things I trained him to do, which I think he is. He’d be a scary piece to add to that offense.”
Reggie Bush a Lion?
- Rest In Peace, Ken “The Snake... — My father (aka oldschool) is a die-hard Raiders fan who understands the passing of a legend. We hope that Stabler finds Al Davis in an even more illustrious white suit than usual. I believe he was one of the first to really air it out, thanking the AFC for paving the way for the likes [...]
- Cheaters Not Champions — [When Emmanuel Sanders] was asked by a camper if he was mad about the scandal, he said, according to NBC 9News, “Yeah, yeah, I’m kind of mad. I don’t think that they [New England] should be the Super Bowl champion this year.” Sanders, who thrived in conjunction with Peyton Manning after joining the Broncos as a free [...]
- Congratulations, Michael Sam! — Sam’s dreams have finally come true with a two-year contract into the CFL. God Bless Montreal for having the balls THE U.S.A DOES NOT. PUSSY ASS NFL. GO FUCK YOURSELF. But this is a good [...]
- Busted — The NFL has found that it is probable that New England Patriots employees deliberately deflated balls during the AFC Championship Game in January. Source: Wells report finds that New England Patriots probably deflated balls And Tom Brady had his own system with the equipment managers for years to do this… take their ring [...]
- Lions Additional Draft Pickups — -Replaced Whitamalu at FB = Rutgers Michael Burton (5th) -Overlooked Heisman RB who can also handle kickoffs = Nebraska Ameer Abdullah (2nd) -Traded up for CB = Stanford Alex Carter 80th (3rd) and DT (4th) -200th overall CB Quandre Diggs (6th) -OT Corey Robinson South Carolina (7th) -Signed DIII RB Rasheed Williams Alfred [...]