As of now, the Detroit Lions appear to be a leading contender, and they would make a fine home for Bush, according to his former teammate Heath Evans, who has been offering advice through the process. “[Lions OC] Scott Linehan, I think, would do a great job with Reggie just dreaming up concepts that Reggie would fall in love with and be thrilled to go to work with every day,” Evans explained, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “And then come Sunday, [Matthew] Stafford has another toy at his exposure. I don’t know what the future holds with Mikel [Leshoure] and the other backs there, but Reggie’s a guy who knows how to study and he’s going to do things the right way. He’ll be a good influence as long as he’s still doing the things I trained him to do, which I think he is. He’d be a scary piece to add to that offense.”
Reggie Bush a Lion?
- Dear Peyton, — Before my brother and I went to Detroit to see our G last year (knowing it very well may be our last chance… good call), I wrote Peyton Manning this letter: [...]
- Star Wars: Super Bowl 50 — Much thanks to https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/ Happy Easter [...]
- Lacking Focus to Finish in Detroit — The Tigers: maybe the best team in Detroit history has YET to win a ring. Meanwhile, division mate Kansas City hoists the World Series trophy and back-to-back AL Pennants. The Lions: bye, Megatron. Detroit continues to be pessimistic about their football team, despite having the best QB in the NFL and an array of talent. [...]
- All-Time Tribute to Peyton Manning — The guy who made this a legend… kind of like [...]
- Denver Broncos Super Bowl 50 Season Highlights — [...]