As of now, the Detroit Lions appear to be a leading contender, and they would make a fine home for Bush, according to his former teammate Heath Evans, who has been offering advice through the process. “[Lions OC] Scott Linehan, I think, would do a great job with Reggie just dreaming up concepts that Reggie would fall in love with and be thrilled to go to work with every day,” Evans explained, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “And then come Sunday, [Matthew] Stafford has another toy at his exposure. I don’t know what the future holds with Mikel [Leshoure] and the other backs there, but Reggie’s a guy who knows how to study and he’s going to do things the right way. He’ll be a good influence as long as he’s still doing the things I trained him to do, which I think he is. He’d be a scary piece to add to that offense.”
Reggie Bush a Lion?
- Montage NFL Players #TakeAKnee — [...]
- Take a Knee, Potus — For the most public time since his election, Donald J. Trump is, in his crude terms, most definitely losing. Ole racist rhetoric went down south and labeled black NFL players for taking a knee and protesting race relations in their country. His outrageous request to “fire” anyone demonstrating blew up in his face, with demonstrations [...]
- How a Real Team Does It — Well, happy early 30th birthday to snarf, because that’s the game I’ve been waiting my entire life for the Detroit Lions to play. They got an early lead, played enough defense to hold onto it, capitalized on the other team’s mistakes, and ran the ball home to a 24-10 victory. I knew I’d seen that [...]
- Ruining the Super Bowl — I hope Atlanta, the NFL, and everyone who watched understands what we just did. Instead of remembering a beatdown of NE, Lady Gaga’s electric halftime performance (the best of all-time with a nod to Prince), and all the festivities, we get to watch a team of Trump supporters parade around for an entire year. The [...]
- Evil Strikes Back — This is what you get, America: you fuck up everything good. You sit back on your fat fucking ass and you gargle horse shit food and advertising down until you’re unable to distinguish team from team. This is tragically fitting. We got LUCKY in 2016: Peyton & Denver; LeBron > the Warriors; the Cubs comeback. [...]