Jimmy Howard is net-minding like a beast right now in Hockeytown!
Red Wings 3, Oilers 0
- Michigan Claims Great Lakes Invitational — With a 4-2 comeback win (trailing 0-2) against Michigan Tech, the Wolverines win their second consecutive [...]
- Red Wings Shutout Capitals — Sergei Federov was in the house after being inducted into the Hall of Fame last night. Thank god oldschool only now uncovered a clever nickname, “Sir Gay.” Cosmically, Alex Ovechekin and the Capitals were in town, and the Russians were tied for the most all-time goals from their country. However, Petr Mrazek had other plans. [...]
- Red Wings Slay Babcocky Again — If you didn’t see Petr “Griffin” in goal against the Toronto Maple Leafs, ya missed out. Our boy killed it, shutting them out in sensational fashion for 59 minutes until they pulled their goalie in a 1-0 game. Luckily, we went on to win in overtime. Several point-blank breakaways were absorbed by #34’s winged wheel [...]
- FUCKIN’ RED WINGS — GET [...]
- Red Wings Dominate Babcock’s Return — Four nothing shutout at home against the Maple Leafs including Justin Abdelkader’s hat trick and Dylan Larkin’s first [...]