“It’s been almost four months since the voters said ‘we don’t want our citizens to be criminals,” Hoffman said. He notes it passed overwhelmingly, with 58-percent of voters in favor. “So it may not be a big deal to some people but to those people who are getting lifetime criminal records it’s a big deal, […]
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
— Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
TheSportingSnarf is a website dedicated to the humorous, nuanced, and enjoyable aspects of the sporting and (to a lesser extent) pop-culture world. We attempt to touch upon (in varying degrees of print/video length) engaging topics which are not discussed nearly enough. We'd love for you to give us your perspective, network, and participate regularly. But if you'd just like to join in on the mob-mentality and get all sanctimonious on a particular sports figure -- head on over to ESPN.com. (Mickey Mouse welcomes you.) Or you can keep it real with us.
- Dear Peyton, on
- Hey, Trevor Thompson… Why So Serious? on
- Bullied Home on
- Go Get Kirk Gibson on
- The Whitest Kids U’ Know – The New Thing on
- ENDURISM (The Flip Side of Escapism) – Teal Swan on
- Prince – Baltimore (feat. Eryn Allen Kane) on
- It’s Raining in Heaven on
- Lady Dynamite!!!!!!!!!!!!! on
- Pistons Could Be Up 2-0… on