The Sporting Snarf is a website dedicated to the enjoyable, humorous, and nuanced aspects of the sporting and (to a lesser extent) pop-culture world. We attempt to touch upon (in varying degrees of print/video length) engaging topics which are not discussed nearly enough. We'd love for you to give us your perspective, network, and participate regularly. But if you'd just like to join in on the mob-mentality and get all sanctimonious on a particular sports figure -- head on over to ESPN.com. (Mickey Mouse welcomes you.) Or you can keep it real with us.
Pages in Snarf
- Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Colbert on Bill O’Reilly
- Contact TheSportingSnarf
- First 10,000!
- Free Lil Boosie + Petition
- Hate It or Love It
- Have You Ever Been High As Fuck?
- Hustle & Flow
- Intro Pimp Chronicles Pt. 2
- Love & Basketball
- NBA Rankings
- Project Pat Tutorials
- Realith Is How Doth Keepith
- Register to Comment
- Rookie of the Year
- Say Anything…
- Surf Ninjas
- The Big Lebowski
- The Victors
- Trae – Real Talk
- Who Loves You – Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- Young Ca$h Chronicles
Thoughts from the Snarf
- oldschool on David Price Tosses One-Hitter in Return to Tampa
- oldschool on Come to Detroit, Kid
- Young $narf on David Price Tosses One-Hitter in Return to Tampa
- weezthekid on David Price Tosses One-Hitter in Return to Tampa
- oldschool on Mike Carey Declined to Ref Redskins
- oldschool on Tigers Prevail in Eleven
- oldschool on “Plays With Squirrels”
- oldschool on Tigers Listen to Snarf!
- oldschool on Dear Fox Sports Detroit,
- oldschool on Snarf’s Tigers Tip
- oldschool on A.A. Bondy – Killed Myself When I Was Young
- oldschool on The Who – Happy Jack
- oldschool on Tigers Strike Back
- Young $narf on Let’s Figure This Out!
- oldschool on Let’s Figure This Out!
Grand Rapids, MI
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
— Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.