I got my present.
Clippers 112, Nuggets 100
- Clippers End Miraculous Season — Fuck the haters. We shouldn’t be ashamed of a series that was allowed to get out of control by referees who have previously been found to be paid mafia help. Nice, David Stern. But fuck it – I loved being a Clipper fan all year and I’m not going to hang my head like Lakers [...]
- Slaughter to the Lambs — Exhibit #1 Red Wings 1, Ducks 2 Exhibit #2 Tigers lose to Twins Exhibit #3 Clippers choke at home to face elimination Fuck. We still on, though. TIGERS NEXT GAME IS VS. HOUSTON? RED WINGS/DUCKS GAME TWO – just need one in the Pond, anyways – Thursday at 10:00 PM ET. CLIPPERS will play when [...]
- Grizzlies Get Their Foul On — But these referees are blind. The Clippers trailed 3 at the end of one, and 8 at the end of two & three. The game started slow. Truthfully, we played great defense, but we couldn’t find our offense all night. Blake got it going towards the end of the first, but something was off. Chris [...]
- 2013 Mock Draft | Clippers & Tim... — 25 LA Clippers Tim Hardaway Jr 6-6 205 SG Michigan Jr. via 2013 Mock Draft | NBADraft.net. Match made in heaven. For the record, Trey Burke will go #1. He outplayed everyone in the tournament, including projected #1 Ben M. But, by draft day, snarfs will start to see that this is the can’t-miss kid. [...]
- Clippers 112, Grizzlies 91 — The game was pretty close, but the Clippers flirted with a double-digit lead a lot – leading 8 at the end of one and 6 at halftime. They busted it open in the 4th. After all, it was winning time. Chris Paul led the way with 23 points, 7 assists, and 2 steals with only [...]