I got my present.
Clippers 112, Nuggets 100
- Early Season Struggles — The Clippers and Pistons better pull their head outta they ass RIGHT [...]
- Sir Charles Nails It — It all is starting to make more sense to me. We’re in the PC-era of sports: like in south park, the politically correct machine has become the offensive, no-defense allowed mantra. We can’t hit in football, check you in basketball, or seem to appreciate small ball in baseball, allowing every sport to be sensationalized. And [...]
- Welcome to the Central, Cleveland — You think you can come into the Palace, play that pussy one-on-one, and escape? Wrong! The Pistons righted their ship after dropping four in a row (all in California) by beating Cleveland 104-99. Detroit started strong and rode the effort to 55 first half points and a one possession game. Stan Van and Reggie Jackson looked [...]
- Come Home, Pistons — Fuck [...]
- Clippers + Pistons = Holiday Season — God bless them boys in Red and Blue. Personally, I’d be lost without this game. I talk the Eckhart Tolle talk, but I’m still working on the walk. Fortunately, when my two teams meet, I can drop back and be the spectator I’m supposed to be. In this Saturday afternoon affair, Los Angeles was still without [...]