2-0 is just temporary!!
Come Home, Tigers
- Justin Verlander Defies Gravity — What the hell does that title even mean? Allow me to help you. We are in despair in Detroit. Our early season division hopes were ended too early, and now with a roster chocked full of minor leaguers, we’re fighting for the last wild card. In stepped Verlander. Our hope was dead – and he [...]
- Pitching Not Helping, Either — [...]
- Baseball Baffling Brad — Nothing [...]
- Alfredo Simon Blanks Texas — Don’t look now, Tigers fans – we’re on a roll. (And what the hell happened to you last night, Gs? Booing our boy Prince? Did he ever not deliver a postseason? Did he trade himself? [...]
- It Was A Monster Mash — Apparently, the Windy City wasn’t playing games. Detroit and Chicago picked up right where they left off last night, utilizing some Chitown wind to launch an array of homers. Nick Castellanos started the show with a solo shot in the second inning. After another Tiger reached base, our pitcher (in the National League park) stepped [...]