1. Water Polo – Swim or play soccer, not both at the same time.
2. Lacrosse – Event in 1904, 1908 (Let the DOUCHES PLAY)
3. Horse Riding (Real Polo) – They stopped in ’36, ending horse suffrage.
4. Golf – T Woods bout to let that Gold Chain Hang Low
5. Soccer – Always good to watch in the final stages, and when it’s competitive, but c’mon, you think basketball players flop? If I have to watch 1 or 2 goals every hour, you better not be a prissy bitch when you’re losing. Soccer players, lol.
So there you have it – for Olympic sports – these be thou douchiest.