According to four people with direct knowledge, Mickelson sent a text message to PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem from the sixth fairway at Muirfield Village suggesting that a lack of policing fans with cellphones was getting out of hand.
Irony Out of Hand
- Coming to a Bookstores Near You — [...]
- Six Years a Snarf — Six years ago today, I founded this site at halftime of the Super Bowl. I just hope it hasn’t been a waste of time. The only regular comment-er is my own dad. #2 my mom. My brother and my friends don’t even read these articles. Look, I’m not going to keep doing this just for [...]
- The Greatness of BTV — SO, several months back, in the middle of the night, I stumble across this crazy chat room called, “Bongfather.” Myself, stoned and several drinks deep, was severely intrigued. Over the next few hours, two OGs (Raccoon, iommi) taught me about this long-standing stoner chat room for snarfs just like me. Each and every [...]
- Merry Christmas, World! — What a year it’s been. I encourage all to share this fine spirited holiday with their families and loved ones, reflecting on all there is to be grateful for. We honored Peyton Manning and his final ride to Super Bowl 50 glory; LeBron James & the Chicago Cubs, both down 3-1, ended horrific droughts to [...]
- The Rainbow of America — “Demagogue” Drumpf only has sinister, evil tools at his disposal: fear, greed, racism, etc. But the almighty tandem of Hillary Clinton + Elizabeth Warren = superpowers beyond the grasp of the failed businessman’s tiny hands! For as my acupuncturist explained (more like a scientist) the higher frequency of light/vibration cuts through the lower one – [...]