Crazy, Nadal is disrespected and given the 2 seed – Joker is #1.
French Open Underway
- Good Luck, Murray — Often, tennis is overlooked on this site, because, let’s face it: outside of Andy Murray & the Williams sisters, no one has any personality. Both Serena and Andy keep making recent finals and falling just short. I had a feeling this could be their tournament going in, and now with Federer and Jokester eliminated and [...]
- The Collapse of Serena — Truly a tragedy. Our American woman deserved the Grand Slam, holding them all in the same year, but instead she’ll settle for 3 of the 4 in a remarkable 2015 campaign. I mean WTF? Is it that weird religion she belongs to, suppressing her emotions ’til they blow on the big stage? She looked so uncharacteristically rattled against Venus, [...]
- Thank You, Williams Sisters — Venus pushed her talented younger sister to the emotional limit tonight in front of a big quarterfinal crowd. Thank you, girls, for giving us so many shows over the last couple decades. It’s honestly mind blowing that they’re still at it. Congratulations to Serena on her quest for the ultimate Grand Slam – I imagine [...]
- Congratulations to Andy Murray on Incredible Australian Run — The Jokester loves it down under, for some reason, it’s his fifth title there. If it wasn’t for Andy, though, no one would have been watching. Murray’s presence in the Open was the only reason I paid attention. He even reminded me how much I like watching Serena and the women. All the other men [...]
- Serena Williams Is Australian Open Champion — Williams took down Maria Sharapova (6-3), (7-6) to win the first major championship of the tennis season. It is her sixth Australian Open title. Serena dominated the opening set, breaking the poor tiny twig of a white girl three times. That serve. Sharapova did battle back in the second set, though, and neither woman could break [...]