Love him or hate him, he is the champ, still undefeated.
Hate It or Love It
- Muhammed Ali || Forever The Greatest (Beyond Amazing) — [...]
- Wild Night in the UFC — My dad (oldschool) and I caught the two championship fights Saturday night, and they did not disappoint. The first was my favorite. Miesha Tate finished off Amy Schumer’s lookalike Holly Holm in the climactic final minutes. The first round, they just barely touched each other. I guess all Holm does is use her giant legs [...]
- We Will Miss You, Ronda Rousey — But unfort, like your gay-ass sport, your career will be ending very shortly. That’s it. YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT BY AMY SCHUMER! I once was sucked into this sport, but it’s not so – it’s too fast and violent unlike boxing to last. While seeing Holly & Ronda’s rematch will be really cool, [...]
- Who Dat Girl? — Ronda Rousey has officially won me over. Her dominance and personality are spectacular, forcing me to finally appreciate properly. First, let’s do the background. Going into this fight, MMA and UFC seemed like a clown sport. And it is very reckless, and most of the athletes (especially the men) do look like clowns in their [...]
- Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao Intro — I’m a huge fan, I’ll admit, I can’t help it… But I have an obligation here. We have been let down, Grand Rapids. Mayweather used to say “via way of Grand Rapids, Michigan” after resides in Las Vegas, Nevada. I can barely express the thrill of hearing my city’s name the last few fights. I [...]