5-4, DET over CWS.
Verlander Snarfs 14th Win
- Blessed By GNess — It would be awfully difficult to match the swagger of 69-year old Elton John, who I watched rock the piano in Toledo like he was still in the 1970s. Boy can that man sing, too. He belted out so many soulful, emotional songs that my glasses were constantly being wiped clean. I miss my dog [...]
- OBAMA — "You want to give me a good send-off? Go vote.” —Barack Obama: https://t.co/tTgeqxNqYm pic.twitter.com/Jqf2jmx3D0 — Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) September 20, [...]
- Don’t Mess with Amy Schumer — [...]
- OBAMA Passes the Torch — [...]
- Ralph Walks Tall — Here I sit, gazing upon my Mickey Lolich autographed bobblehead, given to me free of purchase at last night’s Whitecaps game. But, how did Young $narf aka Eric Ralph arrive at this moment? We begin this legacy in Detroit, Michigan, where my grandpa taught my father the sports I would someday fall in love with. [...]