Are you ready…for some football?
- Devastation Island — No big deal… just fuck our Detroit/Michigan lives! Incredible job, referees! Kudos for organizing your strategic effort to cheat so precisely. 4th & goal? Perfect timing! Deep ball – why not?! Look, Cheate Carrol and fellow Cheathawks: I have 0 respect for you. Down 10-6 entering the final quarter, the NFL was too afraid we’d [...]
- #6 Seed? Fair Enough — Nope, it’s not what we wanted. Losing 31-24 in front of our home fans for the second time this year to Green Bay for the division title definitely blew balls. BUT – we have punched our ticket to the playoffs, and no one can take that from us. As coach Jim Caldwell stated, 12 teams [...]
- Unprepared for the Big Time — This is a difficult article to write because I hate to blame the fans: but you disgust me, Detroit. You abandoned your city, and you are leaving your team to die. You don’t care, it’s cool. I know you don’t. Besides the Red Wings, who were chock full of Hall of Famers, I’ve watched ONE [...]
- Not Going to Cut It, Detroit — I think we can all hear David Bowie saying, “Under Pressure,” right about now. While the Lions eliminated fellow division foe Minnesota from playoff contention with their loss today, the dreaded division rival Green Bay Packers survived a lucky win in Chicago to creep within one game of us. There are two left. And the [...]
- Lions Finally Win by Double-Digits — That was a nice win by Detroit on the road. We really shut Drew Brees and the New Orleans offense down, limiting them to 13 points. They only could capitalize on some big plays – let’s close out those quarters proper down the stretch. Look, this is huge. We keep rolling one week at a [...]