Seriously, no one cares at all about the British Open.
Golf: Back to being Lame W/o TWoods
- Destroying Golf — “Ah! What a great day to step out onto an over-irrigated golf course and play a game that wastes vast acres of usable and farm-able land.” -Marky, Arrested [...]
- David Price Tosses One-Hitter in Return to Tampa — …and he has to take the loss! C’mon, Tiger bats!! Detroit squandered the gem of a performance, failing to score for Price in nine innings. A first inning error put a Ray on base, who scored on a triple to the wall that Torii Hunter seemed too lackadaisical on. After that, our boy Price did [...]
- Michelle Wie Wins U.S. Open — A name. Whoa. An actual name in women’s golf. I can’t name any others. This is the first women’s golf post ever. Wie is like Tiger Woods – anytime the minority beats the all-white club, it’s on. It’s interesting. For [...]
- Can’t Take It No More — Sorry, Jose V. I may have looked foolish defending you, but I know when to quit. And after that second solo shot in the 9th tonight, the time was upon us. No more. You are back to last year’s meltdown form, I’m sorry. You gotta go, and we need to acquire someone strong. An otherwise [...]
- Ranking Douchiest Olympic Sports — 1. Water Polo – Swim or play soccer, not both at the same time. 2. Lacrosse – Event in 1904, 1908 (Let the DOUCHES PLAY) 3. Horse Riding (Real Polo) – They stopped in ’36, ending horse suffrage. 4. Golf – T Woods bout to let that Gold Chain Hang Low 5. Soccer – Always [...]