Nick Fairley: Love ya now!
- Congratulations, Denver: Now Take the Final Step — What a road to the Super Bowl. I thank backup Brock Osweiler for not letting us fuck up the first round-bye, likely a savior to rest #18. The defense is carrying us, and I think they will keep going hard. So, the offense needs to keep putting drives together slowly and steadily to allow adequate [...]
- Back to the Super Bowl — The Denver Broncos resiliently cashed in their check to Super Bowl 50 by beating the cheating, evil New England Patriots 20-18 in the AFC Championship. We came out crushing their weak-ass. The defense wasn’t letting them put any drives together, and Peyton Manning took the offense down on their opening possession for the TD. He [...]
- Denver Broncos Advance to AFC Championship — What a gritty, grind-it-out game. Reminiscent of Tony Dungy during Peyton Manning’s time with Indy, Denver utilized the field goal to conquer their opponent in a defensive war. Despite their offense being banged up, Pittsburgh’s notorious D was difficult to overcome. Fortunately, the Broncos were aided by excellent field position all game and especially early [...]
- Lions Settling Like Tigers — The new GM has elected to keep Jim Caldwell. So, like the Detroit Tigers, they must BE INSANE. Because they are repeating the same action over and over again, yet expecting different results. Gheesh. Detroit deserves better. Here are some good quotes from The Detroit Free Press: Was it the generally poor game management? Was it [...]
- Watching the Bengals-Pittsburgh Game Like — [...]