Nick Fairley: Love ya now!
- How a Real Team Does It — Well, happy early 30th birthday to snarf, because that’s the game I’ve been waiting my entire life for the Detroit Lions to play. They got an early lead, played enough defense to hold onto it, capitalized on the other team’s mistakes, and ran the ball home to a 24-10 victory. I knew I’d seen that [...]
- Ruining the Super Bowl — I hope Atlanta, the NFL, and everyone who watched understands what we just did. Instead of remembering a beatdown of NE, Lady Gaga’s electric halftime performance (the best of all-time with a nod to Prince), and all the festivities, we get to watch a team of Trump supporters parade around for an entire year. The [...]
- Evil Strikes Back — This is what you get, America: you fuck up everything good. You sit back on your fat fucking ass and you gargle horse shit food and advertising down until you’re unable to distinguish team from team. This is tragically fitting. We got LUCKY in 2016: Peyton & Denver; LeBron > the Warriors; the Cubs comeback. [...]
- How Does It Feel? — Dear Green Bay, You talked a lot of shit. A LOT of fucking SHIT. I want you to know, from the bottom of my Lions heart, how happy it made me and every non-Packers fan to see you collapse on the biggest stage possible. Enjoy the Super Bowl with the rest of us, ya shmucks. [...]
- SUCK IT, GREEN BAY! — [...]