Ducan and Manu on the shelf… Lakeshow, Thunder, and Mavs turning it on… Diamonds may be getting worried.
Uh-Oh San Antonio
- Coming to a Bookstores Near You — [...]
- Good Luck Tonight, LAC — I’m so sick & tired of settling. Close Elite 8 loss, runner up in so many big games – my poor Clippers, even without Blake Griffin, must make sure they don’t do the same in Utah tonight. The Jazz think they’ll close us out – don’t let it happen. Play rough defense for 4 quarters: [...]
- Sadly, Prediction Holds True — Granted, that first half of the NBA All-Star game was pretty fun. The East led 52-49 after one quarter, the only time in the history of basketball over 100 points have been scored in a frame. But, by the beginning of the second half, the game had gave way to the Russell Westbrick shitshow for [...]
- THE DUNK CONTEST IS BACK — It’s Kenny “The Jet’s” favorite line each and every year, because quite frankly, there is nothing like it in sports. My boy Little Big Dog aka Glenn Robinson III straight out of Ann Arbor, he who helped us reach the National Championship stole the show with a backwards over his mascot, cheerleader, and teammate dunk [...]
- Six Years a Snarf — Six years ago today, I founded this site at halftime of the Super Bowl. I just hope it hasn’t been a waste of time. The only regular comment-er is my own dad. #2 my mom. My brother and my friends don’t even read these articles. Look, I’m not going to keep doing this just for [...]