Ducan and Manu on the shelf… Lakeshow, Thunder, and Mavs turning it on… Diamonds may be getting worried.
Uh-Oh San Antonio
- When Trevor Thompson & I Met on Twitter — When Trevor Thompson & I Met on Twitter… It Was Love At First Sight The Smiling Fool Made Snarf Drool For Payback Was A Comin’ That Smiling Fuck Lacks Integrity His Stupidity Is Beyond You And Me We Watch His Lame Jokes And We Ask, Trevor, Why, So, Serious? Please go away, we hate your [...]
- KO, Snarf! — We did it! We broke TT! Although it wasn’t even intended to bully or be mean-spirited (ok, a little of the latter) but come on we watch his weird smile all the time… and the Connor Cook tweet was legitimately awful for a FSD analyst to write. The assclown had the nerve to respond with [...]
- Bullied Home — I thought my Broncos won Super Bowl 50 and the NFL season was over. Nope. Watching some amazing Gs wearing the winged-wheel get pushed around by constant clutching, grabbing, cheap-shotting, illegal hitting, and general dirtiness AGAIN was fucked. They always do it to Detroit because we have the most talented skaters and they can’t catch up. [...]
- Pistons Could Be Up 2-0… — So, why aren’t we? Much like our Detroit Red Wings trailing two games, it’s pretty much now or never. And I know exactly how to fix it. Stan Van Gundy is failing (like he often did during the regular season) to reign in the passion and energy of the young Bad Boys 3.0, letting it [...]
- Too Many Teams to Follow — So, it’s not the Palestine-Israel conflict, but seeing my Tigers on opening day created a log-jam at centerfield with the Pistons on TNT at the same time. (NO, that analogy DOES NOT need to make sense!) For real though, oldschool & I were on another Justin Verlander ride and our poor pushing for the playoffs [...]