When did you last ride the rookie of the year float? Please, let Gary Busey drive you down memory lane as he wills the Cubs to a Ring.
Busey Brings Joy
- Losing Power –> Gaining Control — Fuck the lights. I’m just kidding: 3-4 days in darkness without heat in 20 degree Michigan winter has been fun, but upon realizing my power returned at 3:00 AM this morning, I couldn’t be more grateful. 60+ MPH winds decimated the electricity for maybe millions of Michigan residents, including oldschool & I, this week, coinciding [...]
- MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK — [...]
- One Last Time — What a ride it’s been, Barack Obama. From your 2008 victory while I was a junior in Ann Arbor to tonight’s speech in Chicago, you have turned this country around 180 degrees. In case anyone has forgotten, the United States was the laughing stock of the world, letting George Bush “Jr.” win back-to-back elections but [...]
- Meryl Streep Crushes Bully Drumpf — [...]
- Hell of a Week — Starting Sunday, Matthew Stafford led the Lions on another come-from-behind victory to ensure the visiting Chicago Bears would not sweep the season series. Poor #9 played with white gloves on his hands after apparently dislocating one of his fingers. He soldiered through two catastrophic interceptions to lead another drive down the field in the 4th [...]