Los Angeles native and ex-Clippers PG B. Diddy has been traded to the bottom feeding Cleveland Cavs. His night-in-night-out effort-level while playing for shitty teams run by racist owners has already been established. I really hope Dan Gilbert sits courtside. This could be great.
How Hard Will Baron Davis Try to Not Try at All?
- Proving Burwell Wrong — Once upon a time, $narf came up with the idea for a sports news site that simply reported without being an ESPN-like judgement horse, let alone maybe share some POSITIVE feedback on our athletes. The centerpiece of this decision was LeBron James. He took so much unnecessary judgement for leaving a city that refused to [...]
- 2016 NBA Finals Game 7 Mini-Movie — [...]
- Cleveland -This is For You – Cavs 2016 Finals Montage — [...]
- How LeBron James Saved Basketball — Here we are, time and time again, accepting the 3-point shooting epidemic in the NBA. You saw my article before the Finals began: “Fuck ’em!” But over the course of the last few weeks – drawn-out by the needless two days between games, I found myself unable to allow the Warriors to win this ring [...]
- Congratulations, Cleveland — [...]