Los Angeles native and ex-Clippers PG B. Diddy has been traded to the bottom feeding Cleveland Cavs. His night-in-night-out effort-level while playing for shitty teams run by racist owners has already been established. I really hope Dan Gilbert sits courtside. This could be great.
How Hard Will Baron Davis Try to Not Try at All?
- HEAT Sink Warriors at the Buzzer — [...]
- Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road — Sorry, Warriors fans, but you were wrong: your Kevin Durant-Fantasy Basketball team still sucks, getting blown out by 30 points at home in the NBA season opener. Because, you have never learned how to play defense. You sacrificed crucial pieces of your team: Harrison Barnes, Andrew Bogut, Leandro Barbosa, Marreese Speights, Festus Ezeli, all of [...]
- Taking A Stand — LeBron James’ actions in declaring his support during the presidential race are exactly the type of actions that I’m talking about when I mean going above and beyond to do your part. Sure, fresh off cementing his legacy with a return to Cleveland after winning two titles in Miami, allowing his hometown city that never [...]
- LeBron James – The Night History Was Made ! — [...]
- LeBron James – My Way ᴴᴰ — [...]